Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still not shampooing

My 2-week experiment wasn't that successful. I think I ended up shampooing 4-5x a week, but my goal was 3x a week. Anyway, I inadvertently started the experiment up again this week. It was mainly borne out of laziness and ran-out-of-timeness. It's Wednesday morning, I'm in the office going on day 4 of greasy hair! Yup, I haven't shampooed since Sunday morning. I'm quite pleased with myself and am relishing in all the newfound free time I have now that I don't have to fuss with shampooing, drying, and styling. Who thinks I should go an entire week without shampooing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa Tong Yoga said...

haha! I didn't know you are back to blogging again. I was checking something on your blog which led me to a new post! dude I'm sure your experiment is not easy.. I have greasy hair today from just 2 days...

10:09 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

One of the great and useful post. Thanks for sharing this nice post. Great efforts made here keep the efforts up and thanks for the efforts.


MoCA Adapter

4:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home