Wednesday, April 12, 2006

So much to blog about!

Wow, there's so much to blog about. Since I can't decide what to praise, bitch or lament about, I'm taking this to a vote from my readership. So, all 3 of you, please make sure to vote:

a. My new dislike for America's Next Top Model's Nnenna (she's smug and lacks compassion)
b. How much I actually admire and respect Harold from Top Chef for being a classy guy
c. Why reading is F-U-N
d. My love for Southern California and this beautiful weather we've had the past few days. Who would want to live anywhere else?
e. Why you should enable security on your wireless network
f. Why, when ordering at Coffee Bean, you should always say your order is to-go
g. A good way to avoid taking the trash cans out to the curb

4 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

(D) sounds kinda boring (haha), so I vote for (E) or (A).

7:19 AM

 
Blogger L. Shu said...

If I had to choose, it'd be (b), (f), and (d), in that order. Not interested in everything else, although I kinda do want to hear your spin on activating security.

Why is Harold such a classy guy? He was clueless last week.

7:21 AM

 
Blogger Follow the Frog said...

(A) or (G). Although, if we're sharing our opinions, I think (A) SHOULD be about ANTM but more about how dumb Jade is.

I like (G) just because it's funny (to me).

And while I agree with (C) and (D) and do know the answer to (F), I think (A) or (G) are the way to go.

But if you're going to discuss (G) I think you should also discuss all the other fun/odd/unique-to-chez-Mel stuff we do (e.g. meals of salsa, dessert of cookie dough, trash removal methods, our half-joking desire to move, etc.)

8:57 AM

 
Blogger Y. said...

I like ML's spin on (G) and would like to know the answer to (F) too! I don't watch reality shows so most of the other ones means nothing to me...

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home