Monday, March 20, 2006

With Project Runway over, I'm now into a new reality show: Top Chef! Yay for Bravo. They produce the best reality shows.

Top Chef is just like Project Runway in that it showcases each participant's talents.

I love food (I'm a self-professed foodie-wannabe) and I love this kind of reality show, so it's great for me. What would make it perfect is if I could try all the competing dishes. That ain't gonna happen, but Bravo is posting the winning recipes on their site. Since I'm on this baking/cooking kick, perhaps I should try the recipe.

2 Comments:

Blogger L. Shu said...

Whatever, I'm just glad I don't have to see that f*cker Santino's ugly mug on TV anymore.

Are we happy that Chloe won? God, why am watching this crap?

Project Jay was pretty hilarious. Then again whiney queens are always funny.

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Follow the Frog said...

you're back....

9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home