Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm baaaack!

After a long hiatus, Melodious is back now, singing her song. (You like that semi-extended metaphor?) Admittedly, I get lazy updating this blog. You see, I just want to make this my best work ever, and with that pressure comes a challenge that I mistakenly translate to A LOT OF FREAKING WORK.

So, you ask, "Miss Melodious, are you going to update your blog at least semi-regularly?" And, I answer, "I will try, but no promises. This blog is not the boss of me." Hmmph!

Anyway, even though I'm back, I don't really have a whole lot to muse about.

Maybe tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Y. said...

I posted once on my blog and then took a three month break before I, and for no reason whatsoever, started posting again.

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home