Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Evil Salsa Lord

This entry is dedicated to the Frog, aka Lieutenant, aka roommie, aka Lil Nastee.

So, the Frog has forced her salsa addiction onto her poor lil weak, spineless roommate. Let it be known that she consumes salsa by the bottle/jar/jug/however it's packaged. So, one day, innocent Melodious accepted the Frog's sneaky, malicious offer to try her delicious Roasted Tomatilla Salsa from the heralded Trader Joe's. And, BOOM SHAKA LAKA! I was hooked! I can no longer resist the salsa!

I have a sinus infection, which has migrated to my throat. So I've got this awful sore throat that makes swallowing difficult and painful. But, has this ailment deterred me from eating the salsa last night? Lo and behold: NO!

This entry is further dedicated to the Frog, aka Lieutenant, aka roomie, aka Lil Nastee, and now aka Evil Salsa Lord.

7 Comments:

Blogger Follow the Frog said...

now you just need a photo of me a la the recent shot of Sharon Stone on gofugyourself.com with the caption, "And NOW I SHALL BE CROWNED EVIL SALSA LORD!!!"

2:38 PM

 
Blogger bemelodious said...

I'll find a photo of you like that, don't you worry, ESL. Ah, ESL is your acronym, like English as a Second Language! Funny.

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Follow the Frog said...

what is you talking about? language english first mine.

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Y. said...

Hey, for some of us English really was a second language! =)

And yummm, salsa. I too am slowly coming around to the salsa-love. It must be the influence of the Evil Salsa Lord.

4:01 PM

 
Blogger bemelodious said...

Yeah, white girl!

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Follow the Frog said...

what's up with the two Asian girls ganging up on the white girl? You love the salsa, and you know it. I have merely helped you find the better stuff.

9:37 AM

 
Blogger bemelodious said...

White girl, you forgot that you are actually 3/4 white and 1/4 Aisan. So, Y, I guess we will have to believe that English could be her second language!

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home