Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'll Buy You Rogaine...

The Yellow Hummingbird introduced me to Ingrid Michaelson's "The Way I Am" -- from Grey's Anatomy and the current Old Navy commercials, advertising their sweaters.

Of course, Old Navy only plays the excerpt that speaks of sweaters:

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.

But, I'm thinking Rogaine should start using the song in their commercials too. This lyric would be perfect:

I'd buy you Rogaine if you start losing all your hair.

If that doesn't speak of love and commitment, then I wouldn't know how else to express it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yellow Hummingbird said...

that's my favorite line too!

8:18 AM

 
Blogger Follow the Frog said...

I got the Ingrid CD last season and have loved it all year long. I am glad some more of her songs are getting used in more places!

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home