Monday, September 03, 2007

Annoying ladies of ABC

The new fall season of TV is almost upon us, just a few weeks away. This past week, I saw a couple repeats of last year's season finales and was reminded about certain characters I don't like because they bug like hell:

- Izzie from Grey's Anatomy. Stop going for guys who you can't get! First there was the really sick, almost-dead guy. Now it's the married intern.


- Susan from Desperate Housewives. Gawd, she's so annoying. Her cutesy act of being clutzy, nosy, and trying to make things happen herself is so old.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yellow Hummingbird said...

I can't stand Izzy either...she's so selfish. She wants George only because he's taken.

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Follow the Frog said...

I know you already know how I feel about this, but I feel so strongly about it (and still) that I thougth I should post a comment. I completely agree with you. Boo to annoying Izzie and Susan!

6:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home