Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Foreshadowing

Remember this song "Lucky" by Britney Spears? I didn't think much of it at the time, but now it's quite CLEAR that she's singing about herself. I wonder if she was bright enough to figure out that she would become such a wreck 8 years later that she wrote this song...no wait, she doesn't write her own songs. Silly me! So, I bet it was her producer or songwriter who foresaw Britney's life in the shambles that it is now.

I've ammended the lyrics to make them more....uh, current:

This is a story about a girl named Britney…

Early morning
Brit wakes up
Screaming Frap, Frap, Frap at the door

It's time for Cheetos
And a...Perfect Wig
It's who they're all waiting for

They go, wasn't she lovely
This train wreck of a girl

And they say
chrous
she's so last week, she was a star
Now she cry, cry, cries with her lonely heart, thinking
There's now so much missing in my life
So, please bring my kids back tonight.




P.S. I realize I just made fun of Britney, but I'm seriously pulling for her. Everyone likes a comeback story.

1 Comments:

Blogger SYK said...

Lol- so funny.. should consider becoming a lyricist.. (or atleast be the new Al Yankovic!

10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home