Sunday, April 08, 2007

Bringing Melodious Back

I've decided to take my blog down another route (oops, I had accidentally typed "router" instead of "route"-- can you tell I work in tech!). As some of my readers (yes, all 5 of you) know, I have another blog on myspace. I've posted there much more regularly because more of my friends read that one.

Recently, however, I've been grappling with the notion of returning to blogger for a couple reasons:

- The myspace blog interface and design are elementary, and I am a design snob (ha ha)
- Since my myspace page is private (had to privatize because of all the freaks who were messaging me), hosting the blog there defeats the spirit of social media, which is to share with the community (as I'm sure my 5-person community are peeing their pants, waiting to hear my next opinion/experience/rant/rave).

But, I had always tabled it due to laziness or my recent "f*ck-it-who-cares" attitude.

So, now it's time to bring the melodious back to blogger. For awhile, I was using blogger as a forum to b*tch, but that ain't cool. So, I'm revamping the spirit of the blog-- making it more "melodious," if you will.

I thought about copying and pasting some of my more interesting myspace posts here, but f*ck it (I'm now repurposing my original "f*ck-it-who-cares" attitude)-- moving forward, I'm starting anew:

Welcome to Be Melodious, a reflection on pop culture, food, and other frivolous things that amuse me.

P.S. If you don't already know me, imagine my musings to be a little tongue-in-cheek, sarcastic, and goofy (see goofy photo above).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

my granny...what big teeth you have!

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home