Saturday, October 21, 2006

Back Home

Because of recent travels and various other reasons, I've barely slept in my room the last 3 or 4 weekends. So, this morning was an interesting, almost foreign experience.

My room gets a lot of sunlight (even with the shades closed), which wakes me up easily. After a late night out, I went to bed at 3:30am, only to be awakened by the bright light at 8am, then again at 9:30am. I was stricken: I had forgotten about the brightness of my bedroom in the mornings.

I then waltzed downstairs and realized I didn't have anything to eat for breakfast and didn't even know what to eat. And, I thought, that's strange. What have I been eating for breakfast on the weekends? Pancakes, eggs, bananas, coffee...I suppose I could have made pancakes but I wasn't up to it. I decided on coffee, but didn't have creamer so I had to run to the store for that and some bananas.

After breakfast was brewed, I sat down to catch up on my TV. I had many shows to catch up on from the previous week. I turned the television on, but the TV was small and the video quality not quite as sharp or clear. Admittedly, my 27" standard def, CRT display was a bit lacking.

Being back home always feels good but it also feels strange at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home