Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gilt should make me feel "gilty"



I'm hooked on Gilt.

Gilt is one of several discount sites that features special sales on high end or well-known designers for just 36 hours. They started off selling mainly women's clothing and accessories, but have since expanded to include men's and children's clothing and accessories, home goods, and even hotel deals.

The daily sales begin at 9am PST, and you must be ready for them because the good stuff goes FAST. Well, let me tell you: I am ready for them. I have my browser set up so that the page loads automatically when I open the browser. And, if I've worked it right, I've done my homework the night before to find out what will be going on sale-- which signals to me if it's worthwhile to miss a meeting (JK, I'm not that bad).

And, dammit, the folks behind Gilt make the purchasing process so easy-- too easy, in fact! Once you've entered your payment info and shipping address, your purchase is just 2 clicks away. You don't even have to think about it. Frightening or blissfully convenient? Probably both.

Gorjana goes up on Monday. I shall prepare to do some jewelry damage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home